What We Do
We specialise in:
- Medication administration
- Patient self-injection training
- Specimen collection
- Nurse phone support
Our national team of registered nurses provide services in:
- SNC Community Treatment Centres
- Patient homes
- Other community settings (e.g. workplaces, schools, medical practices)
- Via telephone or video call (where appropriate)
Supercare Pharmacy Initiative
Sonic Nurse Connect supports the operation of the Supercare Pharmacy Initiative in Victoria, where private consulting rooms are serviced by registered nurses. This service offers free advice and treatment for minor injuries or illness, in addition to health screening, immunisations and referrals to other health services. The nurse is available from 6-10 pm every evening.
For more information, please visit their website.